1. Log out of your account
2. Clear your cookies, and temporary internet files (See below)
3. Log back into your account
This should resolve your issue. However, if you continue to experience problems, please let us know by emailing support.
Clearing your Cookies/Cache for Firefox 8.0
1. Go to your History --> Clear Recent History
2. Time range to Clear: Everything. Also make sure cookies and cache are check marked.
3. Alternatively, you can use the hotkeys Ctrl+Shift+Del to bring up the Clear History window
Clearing your Cookies/Cache for Google Chrome
1. Click on the Menu Icon at the right end of the address bar and click on History.
2. Click Clear All Browsing Data. To entirely clear your cache, choose the beginning of time for your history and make sure empty the cache and delete cookies are selected. Clear Browsing Data.
Clearing your Cookies/Cache for Internet Explorer 9
1. Go to Internet Options from the Gears menu found int he top right of the Browser.
2. Click Delete from Browsing History.3. Make sure Temporary Internet Files, Cookies, and History are check marked and click Delete.